This Personal Data Processing Policy is prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law.
- RLGlaw most important goal and condition for its activities is to respect the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This RLGlaw policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter “Policy”) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the RLGlaw website.
Basic Concepts Used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Information system of personal data – a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and information technology and technical means ensuring its processing;
- Impersonalization of personal data – actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, what personal data belongs to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- RLGlaw – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or together with other persons, arranging and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing of personal data, composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or definable User of the RLGlaw website;
- User – any visitor to the RLGlaw website;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize an unlimited circle of persons with personal data, including publication of personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any action, as a result of which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) destruction of material carriers of personal data.
The purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing of personal data of the User – informing the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; providing access to the User to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- Anonymous data of the Users, collected by means of Internet statistic services, is used for collecting information about the User’s actions on the site, improving the quality of the site and its content.
Legal basis for processing personal data
- RLGlaw processes personal data of the User only when they are filled in. By filling in the relevant forms and/or by sending their personal data to RLGlaw, the User expresses their consent to this Policy.
- RLGlaw processes anonymised data about the User if this is permitted in the User’s browser settings.
Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other processing of personal data
Security of personal data processed by RLGlaw is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to comply fully with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- RLGlaw ensures safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- Personal data of the User shall never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to execution of applicable laws.
- In case of any inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them on their own, by sending RLGlaw a notice to the e-mail address RLGlaw [email protected] with a note “Updating of personal data”.
- The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by notifying RLGlaw by e-mail to RLGlaw [email protected]
Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before transborder transfer of personal data, RLGlaw shall ensure that the foreign country to whose territory personal data is to be transferred provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- The transborder transfer of personal data to foreign countries that do not meet the aforementioned requirements may take place only if
the consent in writing of the personal data subject for the transborder transfer of their personal data and / or fulfillment of the contract, to which the personal data subject is a party.
- Users may obtain any clarification on questions of interest concerning the processing of their personal data by contacting RLGlaw by e-mail at [email protected].
This document will reflect any changes to RLGlaw personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.