Let’s Go Cordless!

A recent study reported by the Pediatrics medical journal found that death and serious injuries related to window blinds has continued to occur despite continuous warnings by authorities and measures taken by manufacturers to provide additional warning labels. The cord attached to window blinds has caused children to become strangled leading to asphyxiation. However, despite these additional steps, the rate of death and injuries has remained the same. As a result, many child safety advocates have proposed banning the use and sale of blinds with cords.
Continue reading “Let’s Go Cordless!”