Emory University – Lamar School of Law, 1963, J.D.
Bucknell University, 1960, B.A. – English and Political Science
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities
- Omicron Delta Kappa – Leadership Honorary Society
- Secretary/Treasurer – Interfraternity Counsel
- President, Men’s Student Government Judicial Board
Admitted to practice law in New Jersey and Georgia, Federal District of New Jersey and Georgia, Court of Claims, U.S. Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of the United States.
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association; Member, Criminal Law Committee
- Union County Bar Association
- President 1994-1995
- President-Elect 1992-1994
- Trustee 1986-2002
- Chairman Criminal Law Committee 1986-1996
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association
- American Arbitration Association
- National Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Master of the American Inns of Court
- New Jersey Municipal Attorneys Association
- Crimestoppers of Union County-Vice Chairman
- 2004-Present – Principal, Law Offices of Anthony D. Rinaldo, Jr.
- 1999-2003 – Partner in Law Firm of Garrubbo Romankow & Rinaldo
- 1994-1998 – Principal, Law Offices of Anthony D. Rinaldo, Jr.
- 1968-1994 – Partner in Law Firm of Rinaldo and Rinaldo, Esqs.
- 1966-1968 – Assistant Prosecutor of Union County, New Jersey
- 1965-1968 – Associate, Rinaldo and Rinaldo, Esqs.
- 1963-1965 – United States Army, Captain, Infantry
- 1962-1963 – Associate Attorney, L. Russo, Esq., Atlanta Georgia
- 2005 to present – Counsel to City of Linden, New Jersey Planning Board
- 1977 to 2002 – Counsel to Township of Scotch Plains, New Jersey – Zoning Board of Adjustment
- 1970-1988 – Counsel to New Jersey State Fireman’s Mutual – Benevolent Association (FMBA)
- 1986-2010 – Labor Counsel to U.S. Ink Corp.
- 1994-1997 – Counsel to Linden Housing Authority
- 1978-1990 – Counsel Alexian Brothers Hospital, Elizabeth NJ
- 1968 to 2010 – Counsel to several New Jersey State PBA and FMBA Locals
- 1965 to present – Represent clients appearing before various Municipal Boards of Adjustment, Planning Boards, etc. and appeals to Superior Court, Law Division and Appellate Division
- 2005 to present – Vice Chairman, Crime Stoppers of Union County
- 1987-1994 – New Jersey Supreme Court Criminal Practice Committee
- 1986-1994 – Trustee, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
- 1981-1990 – Trustee, Alexian Brothers Hospital, Elizabeth, NJ
- 1985-1990 – Union County Superior Court Speedy Trial Committee
- 1977-1985 – President, Director, Bucknell University Alumni Association